Exabytes Singapore Data Center is a single-tenant, certified by Uptime Institute, within its own secure compound. This facility is designed to comply with the Monetary Authority of Singapore’s stringent security guidelines for data centers confirmed by independent, third party Threat Vulnerability Risk Assessment (TVRA).
With maximum 10 kVA power density, Exabytes Singapore Data Center is ideal for customers with high-power, high-availability requirements, offering them a conveniently located carrier-neutral facility with access to round-the-clock support from data center experts.
Part of the newly-launched, the first pan-Asia Network-as-a-Service (NaaS) architecture enabling organizations to provision network resources within minutes across multiple sites, Exabytes Singapore Data Center interconnects with other PEN-enabled facilities to offer customers the flexibility to create a truly virtual Asia-Pacific data center. Read More.
- Power consumption is metered. Usage above the allocation may be requested at SGD700/month per 1KW.
- No deposit required.
- Server will be hosted in Singapore Data Center.
- Month to month contract.
- Pricing include 1st Level Technical Support (reboot & remote assistance)
- Service cancellation need to be made 30 days in advance.
- Please download the Visit Data Center form here before you visit our data center for your server installation.
- No Refund is allowed for purchases. Standard early termination charge is 100% of the prepaid amount of the remaining unexpired period.
- For enquiries, please contact us.
- You do agree to our terms of service available here.