Price Per SMS (SGD)
- 1,000 + FREE 50 SMS Credits
- 2,000 + FREE 50 SMS Credits
- 3,000 + FREE 50 SMS Credits
- 5,000 + FREE 50 SMS Credits
- 10,000 + FREE 100 SMS Credits
- 20,000 + FREE 100 SMS Credits
- 30,000 + FREE 100 SMS Credits
- 100,000 SMS
The free account is for active companies that have registered with ACRA and owned a website. Nonetheless, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to decide if applicants are eligible for a free account.
153 ASCII characters (English & Malay) or 63 Unicode characters (Chinese, Japanese).
Your Bulk SMS account will be set up within 24 hours once payment is made.
SMS credits are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase. However, users may still reload credits and use them within the next 90 days. Once the 90-day period lapses, all credits will be forfeited.
Your Bulk SMS account will be suspended if we receive a violation notice of any terms and conditions. In the case where a spam complaint is received, your account will be suspended immediately, and all of your credits will be forfeited. Please read the terms and conditions for more details.
Our Bulk SMS only supports text messages written in ASCII characters (English & Malay) or 63 Unicode characters (Chinese, Japanese).
- By using our Bulk SMS service, You agree to abide by the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (Act 26 of 2012), Spam Control Act (Cap. 311A), other applicable data protections laws, Guidelines for Using Commercial Electronic Messages issued by Direct Marketing Association of Singapore (if applicable) and Best Practices for Organisations (Unsolicited Communications) issued by Infocomm Media Development Authority. Exabytes will assist the regulatory authority on investigation regarding the official complaint lodged against Your use of this service, including (but not limited to) providing Your details (for example, name and email address).
- You are responsible for obtaining the necessary consent from SMS recipients before sending messages to them.
- You authorise Exabytes to disclose Your identity to SMS recipient on his or her request.
- You must avoid the following:
– sending SMS or broadcasting messages if your intent is to trick recipients into providing unsolicited financial account details or card payment details to a person who (a) has not consented to receiving messages, or (b) is listed on the Do Not Call Registry.– publishing, posting, sending, distributing, disseminating, submitting or uploading content that:(a) abuses, harasses, stalks, threatens or otherwise violates the rights of any third party;(b) is defamatory/ libelous, obscene, offensive, fraudulent, demeaning, immoral, harmful, indecent, sexually orientated, racially/ religiously offensive, profane, rumour, pornographic, misleading or otherwise objectionable or unlawful;(c) contains viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or applications/ programs that may damage the operations of Exabytes or third party’s computer system or network.
- Exabytes will not be aware, and does not review, monitor, or edit any content created by you. Nonetheless, we reserve the right to remove any content if we receive a violation notice on your account. Exabytes shall not be liable for such removal in response to complaint or notification.
- You are allowed to change your brand name but will be subjected to approval. There will be no fee charged for the first change request. Subsequent requests are chargeable at SGD 150 (before taxes) per request regardless of whether the change is successful or not.
- SMS credits and fees are payable to Exabytes. They are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All prices are subject to changes without prior notice, and fees may not immediately reflect such changes.
- By subscribing to our service, you agree to comply with our terms of service available here, as well as the guidelines and all conditions implemented by mobile/ network operators, local regulators, and our service providers.
- Exabytes reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without any prior notice.
- Kindly email us at [email protected] for further enquiries.