What is Windows VPS?
A Windows VPS hosting or Virtual Private Server is virtual server provided by web hosting companies. It runs with own operating system by splitting a server’s resources. Although hosted in shared hosting environment, it enables users to have better control and access compared to shared hosting. Windows VPS Hosting’s performance will not affected by other users on the same server.
Will I get root access to my own server?
Yes. You will have the root access and total control of your own server.
What server virtualization is used on this virtual machine?
Our VPS is powered by Microsoft Hyper-V.
How do I manage my Windows SSD VPS?
You may manage your VPS account via VMUnify Client Control Panel on Exabytes Client Area. Alternatively, you may access your VPS using windows remote desktop connection.
Am I able to upgrade my VPS to higher plans in the future?
Yes. You may upgrade your VPS anytime should the needs arise.
Is backup service provided in SSD VPS?
Free backup service is not provided. You may add on Fully Managed Off Server Backup (R1Soft) during sign up if you require backup service.
- Promotion price only entitle for new signup.
- Setup Fee is waived for Quarterly / Semi-Annually / Annually sign up.
- Servers are hosted in Singapore Data Center.
- Addons such as MSPControl / R1SoftBackup activation take 1 business working day. If payment is received after 12 noon (GMT+8), addons activation will be completed on the next working day.
- Plesk configuration for Pro Management Plan users takes 1 business working day.
- Data migration for any plan downgrade incurs technical charge.
- 80% of VPS bandwidth is allocated for Local (Singapore) access while the remaining 20% is allocated for International access.
- Free backup and restore service is not provided.
- NO REFUND is allowed for purchases. Standard early termination charge is 100% of the prepaid amount of the remaining unexpired period.
- For enquiries, please contact us.
- You do agree to our terms of service available here.