Blazingly FAST Storage
Experience the subsonic speed of SSD storage. Less latency, and IOPS up to 100x more than normal drives for improved productivity.
Instant Automated Deployment
Our system automatically deploys the instant your payment is received. Your VPS will be up and ready in minutes.
Powered by Dual Hex-Core Intel Xeon processors, our VPS helps to achieve greater performance, and handle the most intense I/O applications.
Rest assured you get dedicated memory, storage and processing resources at all points in time. No more performance degradation caused by other abusive users.
With administrative access, you have the control to host any type of application and manage the virtual machine the way you want to.
Upgrade At Anytime
Virtual private servers are the perfect solution to grow with you. If you need higher performance, just switch to larger VPS anytime easily.
All SSD VPS Plans come with:
- Pure Solid-State Drives (SSD)
- Windows Server 2012
- DNS Management
- Full Root Access
- 10Mbps bandwith
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
We guarantee 99.5% server uptime and 99.9% network uptime on our SSD VPS to assure your server is well taken care of.
24×7 Expert Support
Need technical help? One ticket is all it takes. Just send a helpdesk ticket to our round-the-clock technical team ready to assist you promptly.
We would rather keep you because you love our service and not because you have a contract that is holding you down.
Basic Windows VPS Plans
Advanced SSD VPS Plans
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I get root access to my own server?
Yes. You will have the root access and total control of your own server.
What server virtualization is used on this virtual machine?
Our VPS is powered by Microsoft Hyper-V.
How do I manage my Windows SSD VPS?
You may manage your VPS account via VMUnify Client Control Panel on Exabytes Client Area. Alternatively, you may access your VPS using windows remote desktop connection.
Am I able to upgrade my VPS to higher plans in the future?
Yes. You may upgrade your VPS anytime should the needs arise.
Is backup service provided in SSD VPS?
Free backup service is not provided. You may add on Fully Managed Off Server Backup (R1Soft) during sign up if you require backup service.
Terms And Conditions
- Setup Fee is waived for Quarterly / Semi-Annually / Annually sign up.
- Servers are hosted in Singapore Data Center.
- Addons such as MSPControl / R1SoftBackup activation take 1 business working day. If payment is received after 12 noon (GMT+8), addons activation will be completed on the next working day.
- cPanel/WHM configuration for Pro Management Plan users takes 1 business working day.
- Data migration for any plan downgrade incurs technical charge.
- 80% of VPS bandwidth is allocated for Local (Singapore) access while the remaining 20% is allocated for International access.
- Free backup and restore service is not provided.
- Setup fee is not refundable.
- For enquiries, please contact us.
- You do agree to our terms of service available here.