Web Hosting is an internet hosting service that provides file storage space. It enable a website to be viewed in the internet. Individuals or organizations are able to host and store their website files using web hosting provider’s resources through special computers called servers. Your website is online with the combination of domain and hosting.
Web Hosting service providers are business entities that provides website hosting services. These service providers provide all the technologies and tools needed for a website to operate.
We have been in the web hosting business since year 2001 and have received numerous awards and accolades over and over again.
We are one of the best Singapore web hosting provider. Our servers are hosted in Singapore Data Center (SGCS2), Singapore.
Yes. We provide 100-Day Full Money-Back Guarantee, 99.5% Server Uptime Guarantee and 99.9% Network Uptime Guarantee.
We use the best hardware on the market. With your website/server hosted in a premium Data Center (in terms of service and location), we’re confident in providing guarantees such as 100-Day 100% Money-Back Guarantee, 99.9% Network Up-time Guarantee and more.
- Promotion price is applicable to new registration only. For renewal, the price will be reverted to default price.
- This promo is valid until 29 February 2020.
- Promotion price only entitle for new signup.
- In order to enjoy the special offers of the domain promotion, payment must be made during Promotion Period. For domain renewals, prices will revert to normal.
- Domain registration fees are strictly non refundable.
- For enquiries, please contact us.
- You do agree to our terms of service available here.
- Exabytes reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this offer without any prior notice.
- Disaster Recovery service is performed on a best-effort basis. Exabytes does not guarantee full data restoration.
- For full policy and more details on data restoration, please refer to Exabytes terms of services.
- Money-Back Guarantee is not applicable for Setup Fees, which is a non-refundable item.