Managing Multi-Channel Transactions on One eCommerce Platform
COVID-19 has paved the way for accelerated digital transformation as businesses shift operations to cope with office closures, restricted movement, and supply interruption. It is paramount to not only be on the digital space, but also be seen on channels where your targeted and existing customers are. To win the competition, excelling in customer experience is a must.
Key Takeaways from the session:
- How to enhance your business’s brand awareness and be found online
- How to setup a self-operating online store to operate round-the-clock and attend to your customer at their convenience
- How to sell across channels through one platform – Facebook Live, Instagram, Whatsapp, Wechat, Shopee and more
- Simple Techniques to optimise your website
- Use case on how a traditional store digitised and found success
1. Eric Lian, Community Manager of EasyStore
Eric will share how to sell and manage your ecommerce business across multiple sales channels
2.Vickson Tan, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Exabytes
Vickson will demonstrate a live website of how to sell nyonya kuih online and have constant huge demand and followers, and his expertise on how to digitise your traditional business from A to Z in 30 minutes.