What is WooCommerce Hosting?
WooCommerce is an ecommerce plugin for WordPress that helps create and manage an online store.
It is a simple plugin that has reasonable levels of flexibility and several vital features like inventory administration, shipping integration, tax management, secure payments, and shipping integration.
Among the many open source e-commerce plugins available in WordPress, WooCommerce is one of the more popular choices.
Initially developed and released in 2011, it’s been around for a long time and has evolved in its feature list and usability.
Be it a small, medium or large-scale business – WooCommerce suits all needs with ease.
What is WooCommerce used for?
WooCommerce comes with useful features like order tracking, customer engagement, delivery status updates, inventory management, and more and has been successfully implemented in over 99% of WordPress stores.
Integration with WooCommerce helps with SEO for ecommerce websites. It is an open-source platform that offers scope for limitless customizations.
How Does WooCommerce Work?
WooCommerce is a free plugin that lets you turn a WordPress website into an ecommerce store.
This plugin is fully compatible with the functions on a WordPress site, allowing one to have complete WordPress ecommerce site with products, a shopping cart, and checkout options.
Setup your WooCommerce Store in just 4 simple steps
- Go to your WordPress dashboard.
- Select ‘Plugin’ Options.
- Search for WooCommerce and download the plugin to your WordPress site.
- The Setup Wizard will walk you through the quick and easy process of creating your online store.
Difference between WordPress and WooCommerce
WordPress is a content management system (CMS) that allows you to build and host websites of all kinds.
WooCommerce is an e-commerce plugin that integrates with WordPress CMS. Together, it transforms your online business ideas into online business opportunities with a business website.
Why choose WooCommerce WordPress Plugin?
- Great Flexibility – WooCommerce is a flexible plugin that can be incorporated in any of the WordPress websites.
- Limitless Customization Options- WooCommerce is an open source platform that allows it to be plugged in with any WordPress websites.
- Maximum Security – WordPress comes with multiple secure gateways that ensures that the customers’ credentials aren’t compromised. WooCommerce comes with secure payment lines like PayPal and Stripe.
- Backups can be created to store information in its encrypted form to maintain the customers’ confidentiality. Security plugin can be incorporated that regularly scans the website for malware, thus adding an extra measure to bar hackers.
- A Professional Setup – WooCommerce enables access to warehouse management and POS systems. This organization of the systems appears authentic and makes the customers go through seamless process. Customers can track all their orders and check the delivery status hassle-free.
- One click restore that helps you retrieve all data in case of any attacks or hit of disaster without any cause of worries on daily backup of the website.
- Integration – The association between WordPress and WooCommerce is its greatest advantage. WooCommerce is the most compatible themes across all of WordPress. As a result, the integration between the two is seamless.
- Ease of Use – WooCommerce offers a practical degree of flexibility to accommodate changes and additions required as per individual business needs. For WordPress beginners, it is the easiest to learn and work with!
- Analytics – With an exhaustive selection of analytics available, WooCommerce becomes an easy choice for entrepreneurs. Not only does it have a loaded list of internal tools available, one can also pair it up with external sources such as Google Analytics with extensions and plug-ins.
- Content Management – Customised client profiles, product pages, landing pages, email marketing, blogging and a ton of SEO plugins available within WooCommerce makes it very simple for businesses to enhance, boost and increase the content on their e-commerce portal for maximum effect.
- Order management – WooCommerce easily manages your orders, add customer notes, edit stock manually, mark items you shipped and manage the fulfilment process and make the entire shopping process seamless
- Shipping facility – Customizable Shipping Option is available as the customers are given the choice of choosing pickup location, time, local delivery or shipping. It also enables to set specific rates for different products.
- Coupon Code Creation – Coupon Code Creation is possible and helps create limited time offer for the WooCommerce store to give the visitors a reason to make a to the website.
- Scalability – As an e-commerce plugin, WooCommerce is very scalable. Be it a small store to a large business, from having just a handful of services to multiple product catalogues; WooCommerce can handle all of it.
- WooCommerce stores can serve a few hundred visitors to several thousands of shoppers without any technical glitches.
Exabytes WordPress Hosting has all the features and support necessary for entrepreneurs to start an online business.
We proudly service 160,000 websites and enjoy their trust. Get a free domain with our WordPress hosting for your online business ideas.
Exabytes WooCommerce site comes with benefits of free lifetime domain of .MY / .COM domain with any yearly hosting plan signups, flat renewal rate even on renewal without an increase in the hosting cost.
Their free SSL that allows you to encrypt the eCommerce store and let the visitors know that it is safe and secure to make purchases on the website.
Our support and other digital services provide online business tips, especially if you are thinking how to start a small business in Malaysia.
Our strong infrastructure is an assurance of ultrafast page loading speed, one-click restore and daily backups amongst a long list of support which makes it easy for you to focus on online business opportunities and grow your enterprise.
With Exabytes WooCommerce hosting, the process is very simple. As this is managed hosting service, the system immediately creates a WooCommerce website the moment a plan is purchased.
Experience world class security on all Exabytes plans as we come with automatic WordPress plugin updates.
This ensures that all risks of outdated plugins that are type of vulnerability found in WooCommerce stores are taken care.
Engage with us now to know more about WooCommerce hosting.