Do you know you can redirect a domain to another URL without letting your website visitors know? YES! You can do it with Domain Masking.
What is Domain Masking? It works this way. For example, when a user visits ABC.com, he or she will be redirected to XYZ.com without seeing the domain name XYZ.com
Why Need To Hide Your Original Website URL Or Address?
There are many reasons for us to redirect a website url to another website url without displaying the destination website address. One of the reasons is you do not want to let your visitors know about your final domain name. This happen when you wish to name your website differently, avoid high traffic to your website, or sell an affiliate product.
How Domain Masking Works?
Here are the steps to mask your Domain Name/URL:
- Log in to your cPanel and look under “File Manager”.
- Locate “public_html”.
- Look for the file named “index.html/index.php”. Otherwise, create a new one by Clicking on +File on the upper left.
- Right click the index.html/index.php file and select edit.
5. You may select and use the “Use Code Editor” to have a better view on code.
- Edit the Code below and paste to index.php/index/html
<meta name=”description” content=”Description”>
<meta name=”keywords” content=”Keyword1, Keyword2″>
<frameset rows=”100%,0″ border=”0″>
<frame src=”http://yourotherdomain.com” frameborder=”0″>
- Remember to “Save Change”.
8. Done! Test your www.domain.com Now.
We hope this blog post is useful for you. Do you have any questions regarding the steps above? If yes, please contact our support team at [email protected]
For more information, read this article about domain name now. See you in the next post. Cheers!