With Lower Latency
With SSD Caching Memory
On Database Access and Data Retrieve
What is Web Hosting?
Web Hosting is an Internet hosting service that provides file storage space to individuals or organisations to host their websites. It enables a website to be viewed and posted in the World Wide Web (WWW).
Websites are hosted/stored, on servers in data center provided by Web Hosts. When Internet users want to visit your website, all they need to do is type your website address or domain name into their browser like Google Chrome.Your website is online and accessible with the combination of domain and web hosting.
Web Hosting service providers are business entities that provide website hosting services. These service providers provide all the technologies and tools needed for a website to operate.
What is Shared Hosting?
Imagine living in an apartment and sharing the common facilities and area with other tenants/neighbors. In shared hosting, you are sharing a physical server, the space and resources with other users. Each user has a limit on the amount of server resources he/she can use, defined by the hosting package he/she chooses.
If you are looking for dedicated resources for your hosting, we suggest you go for dedicated server hosting.
What are the Features included in Exabytes Singapore Premium Web Hosting Plan?
Exabytes Singapore Premium Business Web Hosting is designed for SMEs who need a higher level of website security to run their e-commerce businesses in Singapore. Let’s look into the core features of our services.
- Comes with Free Premium security features, Free SSL, Free Daily Backup, Free Web Protection
- Super High Speed with SSD Disk Space Environment
- Unlimited email accounts created with your business name. (Unlimited Only for EBiz Plus & EBiz Pro)
- Hosted in Singapore Data Center. Best for local business.
How is Business Hosting different from Web Hosting?
Business hosting users enjoy greater servmGuard and Email Stealth. Enjoy better server uptime and speed, your visitors will like it! Weber resources, along with premium features, such as SSD Hard Disk, SSL, Spa Hosting are basic features, which are suitable for light data users like bloggers. Business Hosting offers higher level security features to protect your business compared to normal hosting which provides only basic level of security.
Why are there limits placed on certain type of resources?
Exabytes aims to be transparent in our web hosting plans; the hosting plans have a pre-set amount of resources to enable all business hosting customers enjoy similar performance and stability.
If you have certain requirements needed for your hosting plan, do get in touch with us and we will try our best to customise a suitable plan for you.
What Kind of Web Mail include in our Business Web Hosting Plan?
Do you know why do businesses need to create brand-specific email addresses? It is because it can help to improve business branding and credibility, and stand out from their competitors.
We do provide Horde and Roundcube for our clients.
Wondering which Web Mail types suitable to your business? Read here: https://www.exabytes.sg/blog/which-webmail-should-you-choose/
What else do I need other than a Business Web Hosting plan?
- Domain : The address of your website
- Website Security : Cloudflare, Sucuri Website Security
- SSD VPS : Caring heavy Traffic
- Dedicated Server : Perfect for advanced users with large amounts of data.
- Promotion price is applicable to new registration only. For renewal, the price will be reverted to the default price.
- Domain Name Money-Back Guarantee is valid for 3 days (from the date of payment). It will be refunded with Exabytes credits only.
- For enquiries, please contact us.
- You do agree to our terms of service available here.
- Exabytes reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this offer without any prior notice.
- Disaster Recovery service is performed on a best-effort basis. Exabytes does not guarantee full data restoration.
- For full policy and more details on data restoration, please refer to Exabytes terms of services.