We have been in the web hosting business since year 2001 and have received numerous awards and accolades over and over again.
Free domain name applies to yearly plans and above only. The free domain name will be valid according to the year(s) of hosting signup.
Yes. We provide 100-Day Full Money-Back Guarantee (excluding non-refundable setup fee), 99.5% Server Uptime Guarantee and 99.9% Network Uptime Guarantee.
We use the best hardware on the market. With your website/server hosted in a premium Data Center (in terms of service and location), we’re confident in providing guarantees such as 100-Day 100% Money-Back Guarantee, 99.9% Network Up-time Guarantee and more.
Once you purchase a Web hosting plan, Exabytes stores your site on one of our servers and assigns it a unique DNS. The DNS serves as the address that allows people around the world to find and view your website. This unique address is required in order for people to view your site.
By purchasing a website hosting package, you’re basically buying space on one of our servers. It’s similar to the space on a computer’s hard drive, but the server allows your website’s files to be accessed from anywhere.
We offer Linux web hosting. Which one you need depends on what you want to do with your site, like whether you want to create a shopping cart, blog or podcast with a specific Web application. If you’re not sure what you need, you can always have a live chat with Exabytes hosting support team. We’re here to help 24/7.
You can build your website in several different ways – from hand-coding with HTML to using a Weebly or other website builder program.
If you require a lot of functionality and versatility from your website, you’ll benefit from programs and applications that can help you build your site. Our Web hosting plans give you access to free, server-side applications that can be used to develop and customize your website, including popular Content Management System (CMS) applications like WordPress® and Joomla!®.
We try to make building your website as simple as possible. If you prefer to use popular Web design software such as Adobe Dreamweaver®, Microsoft Expression®, and Apple iWeb, you can easily upload your files to your Exabytes hosting account.
If you’ve built your website in a HTML editor, like Dreamweaver or Microsoft Expression Studio, you have to upload your website files via FTP (File Transfer Protocol). We have a built-in FTP File Manager that you can access in our Hosting Control Center.
However, if your files are larger than 20 MB, we recommend using the tool FileZilla, which works with Windows®, Mac®, and Linux® operating systems, or another third-party FTP client.
Moving your website to Exabytes is a simple process. If you have access to your existing website files, you can upload them through our Hosting Control Center or via an FTP client. If you don’t have a current copy of your website, you should be able to request one from your current website hosting provider.
If you have any questions along the way, our 24/7 support team is here to assist you. We can help you determine the best method for transitioning your website to a Exabytes account.
Our hosting plans can host multiple websites. You can also use these plans to set up various names (aliases) for your site and direct visitors to specific pages.
- Free domain is only applicable to yearly plan and above. Monthly plan are not entitled.
- Money back guarantee does not include EBiz 12 Mini plan.
- You do agree to our terms of service available here.
- Exabytes reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this offer without any prior notice.
- Disaster Recovery service is performed on a best-effort basis. Exabytes does not guarantee full data restoration.
- For full policy and more details on data restoration, please refer to Exabytes terms of services.
- This promotion is applicable for the purchase and renewal of all Exabytes products with an annual subscription and above.
- In order to be considered as an entry, payment must be made successfully and invoice marked ‘Paid’.
- Promotion period: 1 March 2021 – 30 April 2021.
- Customers who sign-up for the v12 Web Hosting Plan have a 5 times higher chance (5 entries) of winning an iPhone 12.
- One (1) invoice is entitled to one (1) entry. The more invoices, the more entries you get and the higher your chance of winning.
- The winner will be selected in a random drawing (Lucky Draw) from all eligible entries.
- The winner will walk away with one iPhone 12.