Managed linux dedicated server is designed to maximize the performance on handling heavy traffic workload. Exabytes managed linux dedicated server has gone through the reengineering process to serve your customers at blazingly fast speed together with reliable uptime. Get rid of the hassle of managing and maintaining your server by choosing Exabytes, and Enjoy 24/7/365 dedicated professional support. With high performance, reliability and full redundancy, our servers are designed to exceed your business needs.
What is a Cloud Dedicated Server?
A dedicated server is a rental service for web servers, but unique for dedicated customers. Unlike shared hosting, users are able to access to all the resources on the server. Users are given full control of their server including bandwidth, storage and memory. Hosting experience is stable as it does not share resources with other users/websites.
Will I get root access to my own server?
Yes. You will have the root access and total control of your own server.
Where is my server hosted?
Your server will be hosted in Singapore Data Center.
How long does it take before my server can run in full action?
It depends on the dedicated server package that you purchase. Instant dedicated server will be ready within ONE working day (terms and conditions apply) whereas other dedicated server setup will take 3 – 14 working days depending on the hardware availability.
If I have complete control of my server, can I have adult content in my website?
Yes. But the adult contents need to be legal.
Do you provide any type of support for this plan?
Yes. We offer Free 24 x 7 x 365 First Level Technical Support. Our support team is working on shifts 24 x 7 x 365 including public holidays and is ready to assists you any time. Our Support Team can be reached by creating a Helpdesk Ticket at http://support.exabytes.sg/.
How can I maintain the server?
You will be given a Remote Desktop login for Windows server and SSH Login for Linux server.
Can I visit the data centre for application maintenance?
Yes. However, you may need to give 24 hours notice in advance prior your visit to the data centre.
Who should be held responsible should there be a hardware failure?
Exabytes will take full responsibility and replace all hardware failures (if any), free of charge.
Can I own the server after hosting it for a certain period?
No. The server is owned by Exabytes.
- Promotion price is applicable to new registration only. For renewal, the price will be reverted to default price.
- This promotion is applicable for new sign up only, it is not applicable for renewal and server upgrade.
- Pricing include 1st Level Technical Support (reboot & remote assistance).
- 4 hours setup time guarantee only applies to business hours.
- S$99/mo plan is only applicable for “Value” server plan. Tick “Upgrade and Enjoy S$99 monthly fee” to grab the S$99/mo plan. A setup fee is applicable.
- 80% of the bandwidth 100Mbit/s of Internet Connection is allocated for Local (Singapore) access while the remaining 20% is allocated for International access.
- Instant Dedicated Server only available for CentOS(64bits) and Windows Server 2012 Standard Edition(64bits).
- Service cancellation need to be made 30 days in advance.
- NO REFUND is allowed for purchases. Standard early termination charge is 100% of the prepaid amount of the remaining unexpired period.
- You do agree to our terms of service available here.
- For enquiries, please contact us.
- This promotion is valid until 30 April 2019.
- Upon signup of two server plans at the Buy 2 Free 1 campaign, customer will be entitled to a free server plan. The specifications of the Free Server plan are based on the lower server plan signed up at the Buy 2 Free 1 campaign.
- Stand a chance to win an iPad when you signup any dedicated server plan with minimum S$2000 in a single receipt.