What Is Cloud Hosting?
The Exabytes Cloud Controller
The Exabytes Cloud Controller (base server) manages every aspect of your cloud, including resources, health monitoring, user management, billing calculations and failover procedures.
Web interface (Control Panel)
The Control Panel is an intuitive web-based interface to the Exabytes Cloud Controller. It provides point-and-click control over every aspect of your cloud.
Layered management capabilities
Services and resources can be managed at a high level, or in detail for specific virtual machines. This enables virtual machines to be individually switched on and off, resized, redeployed, migrated and much more. You can offer end users access to these functions , or control them yourself.
High Availability, self-healing & automatic failover
Exabytes features extremely robust failover mechanisms, with intelligent monitoring of cloud services and nodes, and automatic service restoration in case of failure. If a hypervisor fails, Exabytes will automatically relocate its virtual machines and reroute application data.
The Exabytes Cloud Controller
Hypervisors host virtual machines and give them access to virtualized hardware resources. Exabytes supports multiple hypervisor platforms including Xen & KVM.
Exabytes’s multi-hypervisor design enables you to set up and manage clouds based on different virtualization platforms. Exabytes currently supports Xen and KVM hypervisors: Hyper-V and VMware support will be added in the future.
Exabytes enables multiple flavors or 32- and 64-bit Windows and Linux virtual machines to be hosted simultaneously. VMs have their own root accounts which can be controlled, configured and managed by their owners, and can be deployed in seconds using Exabytes VM templates.
Dynamic, intelligent resource management
Exabytes deploys virtual machines across available hypervisors intelligently, to maximize hardware utilization. Dynamic resource management enables resources to be allocated to virtual machines instantly.
Exabytes implements a Customer Isolation Module on hypervisors, in addition to the hypervisor’s own security features. This anti-spoof/anti-sniff firewall ensures you can host thousands of virtual machines in complete isolation.
Data Stores can use almost any storage configuration you’re likely to need: RAID, LVM, ATAoE, iSCSI and Fibre.
Exabytes enables automatic periodic data backup, as well as emergency backup, as part of a disaster recovery system. Exabytes controls the physical and virtual routing of SANs, which enables seamless SAN failover management. This ensures system reliability and enterprise-class resilience for your cloud hosting service.
Flexi Cloud Nodes
Exabytes Flexi Cloud Node’s Cloud Hosting is made up of one or more nodes. Each node provides 1GB RAM, 10GB SAN storage, 1 CPU Core and 1GB/hour data transfer. Discounts apply when buying multiple nodes, so the more you need, the more you can save.
Terms And Conditions
- Promotion price is applicable to new registration only. For renewal, the price will be reverted to default price.
- Cloud Server setup will take at least one working day.
- All prices are quoted in Singapore Dollar.
- Prices do not include domain registration and SSL.
- Promotion valid for first payment only, next renewal is based on normal price.
- Setup Fee waived if you pay quarterly, semi-annually, annually,Biennially and Triennially.
- There is strictly NO refund for Cloud hosting purchases.
- In order to ensure the stability and performance of our servers, if a resold account is found to overload the server, we reserve the right to suspend the resold account without prior notice and the right not to unsuspend the account
- Strictly NO refund is allowed for Cloud Node purchases.
- For enquiries, please contact us.
- You do agree to our terms of service available here.
- Exabytes reserves the right to amend any Terms and Conditions without prior notice.