Exabytes Multi-Location Cloud
Exabytes Multi-Location Cloud aims to make web hosting more easily available to anyone, by effectively offering web hosting as a service rather than a product over the Internet.
Cloud For Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) & Webmasters
As an Independent software vendor (ISV), your websites will achieve greater application performance, thanks to the extended capability and the highly elastic computing resources brought by Cloud. It also ensures you the most cost-effective way – “Pay As You Use”, the billing concept similar to an electric meter.
Moreover, Exabytes Multi-Location Cloud enables webmasters to fully focus on their e-Commerce products and business operations, instead of being stuck on the huge costs normally incurred for hardware upgrading to meet the need for consistent performance.
How Does Cloud Work?
In a cloud environment, all terminals are established to work together in one single environment resembling a cloud metaphorically, so that the application can make use of all the computing capability it has and distribute the cloud resources flexibly to different terminals whenever the needs arise.
Cloud hosting is a technology that will soon replace the old idea of renting a server or sharing a server space. With Cloud, webmasters can deploy a cloud virtual server and have everything up and ready within 10 minutes. Everything from ordering, billing and setups are fully automated!
Exabytes Multi-Location Cloud Gives Businesses A Competitive Edge
With multiple Cloud nodes set up around the world, Exabytes Multi-Location Cloud gives your businesses intending to expand overseas a competitive edge. Webmasters now have the option on where to optimally host or deploy web content and managing everything from the same Cloud hosting control panel. Not only that, web visitors from oversea will be impressed by the superior website loading speed and website experience.
At the moment, Exabytes Cloud solution is hosted at five global sites, namely Kuala Lumpur, Cyberjaya, Singapore, the United States and Japan. The plan to host at two additional sites in Indonesia and Vietnam is imminent, in line with our commitment to provide better coverage in the Asia Pacific region.
Flexi Cloud Nodes
Exabytes Flexi Cloud Node’s Cloud Hosting is made up of one or more nodes. Each node provides 1GB RAM, 10GB SAN storage, 1 CPU Core and 1GB/hour data transfer. Discounts apply when buying multiple nodes, so the more you need, the more you can save.
Terms And Conditions
- Promotion price is applicable to new registration only. For renewal, the price will be reverted to default price.
- Cloud Server setup will take at least one working day.
- All prices are quoted in Singapore Dollar.
- Prices do not include domain registration and SSL.
- Promotion valid for first payment only, next renewal is based on normal price.
- Setup Fee waived if you pay quarterly, semi-annually, annually,Biennially and Triennially.
- There is strictly NO refund for Cloud hosting purchases.
- In order to ensure the stability and performance of our servers, if a resold account is found to overload the server, we reserve the right to suspend the resold account without prior notice and the right not to unsuspend the account
- Strictly NO refund is allowed for Cloud Node purchases.
- For enquiries, please contact us.
- You do agree to our terms of service available here.
- Exabytes reserves the right to amend any Terms and Conditions without prior notice.